• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Checked trail camera yesterday no photos in 8 days

TheGman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
221   0
Reaction score
seems odd feeder up for just over two weeks ive had lots of crows and a few Raccoons. I wiped card and will see what happens next. Not sure if no action or defective camera or my mistake.

Moultrie camera, ANy ideas?

I didnt look much just git the property a few weeks ago I am told lots of deer nearby. I spent the weekend bush hogging etc.

I was surprised no crows etc. as 10thmountain 10thmountain says mayvbe they will be back soon (deer I hope)
there might be "pressure" on them from adjoining properties, or just not coming your way. The deer did that around my house last year. They were mostly all nocturnal but I kept a feeder out, the. Out of no where the just stopped coming up. Eventually they showed back up after a little while. Weather and acorn/persimmon crop coming in good could have something to do with it too.

there still coming around me. take a feed scooper, put like 1 cup of corn in it mixed with that deer beet powder. use the scooper and throw the corn/powder mix up in the air as high as you can. they smell it that way better and it takes them longer to eat. 6 bucks were on my property today. a mom with 2 fawn suckling. if you take a sprayer and clean it out, or use a blower sprayer like my stihl sr200 you can mix up a few tablespoons of molasses mixed with hot water. then fog the area. spray it up high and they will come to investigate forsure. theres persimmon gel at tractor supply as well you can mix in that scent spray mix.

there still coming around me. take a feed scooper, put like 1 cup of corn in it mixed with that deer beet powder. use the scooper and throw the corn/powder mix up in the air as high as you can. they smell it that way better and it takes them longer to eat. 6 bucks were on my property today. a mom with 2 fawn suckling. if you take a sprayer and clean it out, or use a blower sprayer like my stihl sr200 you can mix up a few tablespoons of molasses mixed with hot water. then fog the area. spray it up high and they will come to investigate forsure. theres persimmon gel at tractor supply as well you can mix in that scent spray mix.

This I will try smell is key tghanks

Back
Top Bottom