• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Gun & Pawn BLACK FRIDAY AD

I was there at 3 30. Got 3 lowers and ammo. In and out in 15 minutes, but I knew exactly what I wanted. They had a big stack of lowers bundled in 3s.

And yea, I'm one of those fat guys (my feelings are hurt that you called me out).

I got the taurus slim. Owned one before and liked it. My Glock 19 prints a little much, so I have this for iwb carry
I had a G26 G4 that did it he same thing so I purchased a Walther PPS from them a few months ago. I only weight 160 lbs and you can't tell its one me what so ever with an Alien Gear holster. I carry an extra mag as well. I can sit down and I forget it's on me.

I was there at 3 30. Got 3 lowers and ammo. In and out in 15 minutes, but I knew exactly what I wanted. They had a big stack of lowers bundled in 3s.

And yea, I'm one of those fat guys (my feelings are hurt that you called me out).

I call it anatomical carry concealment. Belly helps to hide my pistol.

I got the taurus slim. Owned one before and liked it. My Glock 19 prints a little much, so I have this for iwb carry

Did you look at the M&P Shields? They looked pretty slender too. I considered them but wanted a higher round capacity than 9 rounds. So I decided I would hold on to my Taurus PT111 9mm. It holds 12+1

Back
Top Bottom