• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Gun & Pawn BLACK FRIDAY AD

Some good deals...guess I had my hopes up a bit? Gun prices being down low probably did not help my expectations

Guns aren't moving. Everyone bought everything up in the past few years. I've been getting deals locally that I'd argue are better than any BF deal, just because stores want to move merchandise in down times.

I pulled in at 8:40am this morning and the parking lot was full of folks sitting in their cars staying warm. I got out and stood by the door as the first in line and then everyone else followed suit. Sorry for making everyone stand in the cold but I was in a hurry. ;)

I got my Shield 9mm and was out the door by 9:06. It was pretty crowded but it looked like they had good stock on the Shields and 642s. The lowers were flying out the door.

I just walked in, and walked right out. It's a full house, with no parking even at NAPA. You can't see a gun on display because everyone is crammed waiting to check out and be helped. It's crammed un the back which you can't see in the photo below. No line outside.

WP_20151123_002.jpg

Last edited:
I just walked in, and walked right out. It's a full house, with no parking even at NAPA. You can't see a gun on display because everyone is crammed waiting to check out and be helped. It's crammed un the back which you can't see in the photo below. No line outside.

View attachment 598297
Invasion ODT style.

Back
Top Bottom