• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Gun's latest flyer

Picked up a transfer this morning , which they do for free btw, and a couple of other items Gotta say their service is way above that of most gun stores and better than most businesses in general IMHO. And the deals....if you love a good deal, they have quite a few that you can buy confidence knowing that there's no need to shop around. Awesome business!

Stop by here today and the place was slap full. They had me in and out in 20 mins with a Shield, pistol lower, and an upper receiver(which they installed a dust cover and Forward assist in less than 5 mins). Amazing service, attitude, and crazy prices. I'm sure this won't be my last trip there, even at over an hour away.

what is funny is I was there to today about 1 o'clock and it was bumping. there was about a 10 minute gap in my service due to some confusion between the employees but they finished my service quickly and the guy threw in a box of ammo for the confusion/wait.

Wow, it must have been ODT day at Cherokee. I was there around 3:00 and you couldn't hardly get in the door. Tried to get up to the counter, but couldn't get close. I looked around for a few minutes and left. They've got great prices, but I'll just have to remember to go during the week, if that is better. Glad to see they are doing well.

With as many members on here and as many smoking deals they have, i bet there is a dozen members in there daily

Back
Top Bottom