• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Childhood Cancer Charity Raffle

Philthy

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
6   0
Reaction score
My wife and I run a childhood cancer charity called Radiation Vacation. The mission of Radiation Vacation is to improve the quality of life for children receiving radiation treatment for cancer, along with their families. We provide recreational activities along with offering emotional, educational and financial support. In a nutshell, we send the children and their families out to do fun things like going to a Brave's game, Six Flags, GA Aquarium, the zoo, concerts, and so on. Many times families are split up during treatment, one parent stays with the child in the hospital and the other stays behind with the other child or children. This puts a financial strain on the families, so we try to help by providing gas cards, prepaid Visa/MC, grocery store gift cards and more. We are having a raffle to raise money so we can give our families prepaid Visa/MC to help out with holiday expenses. The Holidays can be a very difficult time for our families, especially for siblings of the cancer patients. Please help us by purchasing raffle tickets! Thank you.

The raffle drawing will be Sunday Nov. 19, 2016 at 11:30 ( 11 days before Thanksgiving ). Tickets are $ 10.00
1st prize: $ 1500 in Visa/MC gift cards
2nd prize $ 1000 in Visa/MC gift cards
3rd prize: $ 750 in Visa/MC gift cards
4th prize: $ 500 in Visa/MC gift cards

Tickets can be purchased online at www.squareup.com/store/radiationvacation
We will need name, phone# and email address and I will fill out your ticket and email / text you a copy.
For more information, " Like " our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RadiationVacation

Attachments

• sample raffle ticket.jpeg
    sample raffle ticket.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom