China Contemplates Attack on USA

If there is a country that has the balls and resources i would say china has it. When it comes to china they outnumber us 3 to 1. If we didnt have the biggest ***** alive as commander and chief, people wouldnt say **** like this about the us. In my book, those are fighting words with a cherry on top. How many countries have you tactically infiltrated and observed for years and years and spent insane cash on without intention of invasion. Geographically north america is a very fine continuent, tons of fresh water, oil, gold, coal copper... Farming...mark my words, if a country tries the us homefront, it WILL be china allied with NK and japan.

I dunno, it's like they say you owe the bank 200K the bank owns you. You owe the bank 2T you own the bank.
If the gov keeps inflating our monetary system it wont matter. China will continue to buy the worlds resources and stockpile. And when the dollar is valued less than a peso, they take control of the worlds monetary system. China is the only country that can bypass buying oil with us currency. The only country that has said **** it (besides libya, iran and nk) "were gonna try our own system of payment". When our country loses control of the dollar, as we have... China looks at it as a water under the bridge, "i got all the gold now *****" type a situation

Back
Top Bottom