• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Christmas Extravaganza Hudsons BBQ 10 30 til 2 Dec 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew you was tough,but,riding a cycle in the snow is who nuff B.A.
I rode a Bimmer from Wurzburg to Schwienfurt one time and it dropped to 30 below, but I'm not that tough anymore LOL. Just a short trip today, I was more afraid of cars than the snow.. but it was fun :thumb:

9548F0BF-3095-4A8E-A7B9-84F23AD61955.jpeg

Road my Harley down to Florida city for a Nam Knights America Mc get together, when it was 14 degrees on my mountain..Had a pair of thermals on, jeans on and chaps..By the time we had to refuel I was frozen and had to pee..Went into the head with multiple urinals and started trying to liberate my pissing tool..Needless to say with all the cloths on it took awhile..Had one guy look at me and I said shut the f up..Did my business and went outside to 20+ Brothers waiting on me. All I could say was with all the clothes I have on, it took a while to find that puppy liberate it and relieve..They laughed and on we went. Great times with great brothers back then!

Road my Harley down to Florida city for a Nam Knights America Mc get together, when it was 14 degrees on my mountain..Had a pair of thermals on, jeans on and chaps..By the time we had to refuel I was frozen and had to pee..Went into the head with multiple urinals and started trying to liberate my pissing tool..Needless to say with all the cloths on it took awhile..Had one guy look at me and I said shut the f up..Did my business and went outside to 20+ Brothers waiting on me. All I could say was with all the clothes I have on, it took a while to find that puppy liberate it and relieve..They laughed and on we went. Great times with great brothers back then!
I love riding my bike,but,wheee doggie you guys are dedicated...MY HATS OFF TO YOU GUYS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom