Christmas Toys

I just don't get people running all over creation looking for the "must have" Christmas toy for their kids every year. I think sometimes the parents care more about getting it than the kids do.

When my daughter was younger and wanted the hot Christmas toy of the year I'd tell her, "If I see one you might get it, but otherwise that toy will probably be on clearance everywhere by your birthday in April. If you still want it by then I'll get you one."

Most of the time she had zero interest in the "must have" Christmas toy by the time April rolled around.

I just don't get people running all over creation looking for the "must have" Christmas toy for their kids every year. I think sometimes the parents care more about getting it than the kids do.

When my daughter was younger and wanted the hot Christmas toy of the year I'd tell her, "If I see one you might get it, but otherwise that toy will probably be on clearance everywhere by your birthday in April. If you still want it by then I'll get you one."

Most of the time she had zero interest in the "must have" Christmas toy by the time April rolled around.
That's child abuse...

Mine are still young and fall for that crap lol
mp5Dk.gif

I give them an IOU from Santa lol
Man you can threaten the hell out of them with Santa when they're little too.

My nephew was at our house last December and started getting an attitude with "Miss BangBang" so she grabbed her cell phone and told him she was calling Santa to tell him.

That poor little boy had a damn MELTDOWN! He came running to me screaming and crying "She's calling Santa!!! I'm not gonna get any toys!!!"

I just busted out laughing at him and said, "Well, there's always next year."

He decided to start acting right that night so "Miss BangBang" called Santa back and told him that it was OK to bring him some toys.

Man you can threaten the hell out of them with Santa when they're little too.

My nephew was at our house last December and started getting an attitude with "Miss BangBang" so she grabbed her cell phone and told him she was calling Santa to tell him.

That poor little boy had a damn MELTDOWN! He came running to me screaming and crying "She's calling Santa!!! I'm not gonna get any toys!!!"

I was just busted out laughing at him and said, "Well, there's always next year."

He decided to start acting right that night so "Miss BangBang" called Santa back and told him that it was OK to bring him some toys.

They have apps that look like your on a video call with Santa. You can choose good or bad call, and yes works like a charm.

Back
Top Bottom