• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cigar smokers: What are you smoking currently?

Even though I have to abide by the stupid gun laws on vacation, it's hard to argue enjoying a rocky Patel 92 vintage on the water front with a view of Manhatten isn't pretty awesome

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_07_20_a4eryrun.jpg

I used to like Punch Maduro, Ashton Cabinet Selection, and the lower priced Baccarats. I haven't had a cigar in about 3 years. I can't take the 2 day after taste anymore. And if I smoke a cigar I just HAVE to drink Scotch with it. So it gets kind of expensive in a hurry.

I had some windshield time at work this week so I stopped by Puff N Stuff before I left and grabbed some companions for the road.

Normally I'm a A.Fuente Short Story man, but I changed it up this time. I grabbed a Ghurka Status that was on sale and a Tatuaje Reserva (Which is a Don Pepin Garcia). Both were awesome. But then again, I was essentially getting paid to drive and smoke cigars :)

Last day off vacation so I am smoking a Gurkha ghost, which this far is amazingly good.

Vacation had a lot of good smokes including a monte cristo white label no2, cao brazilia gol, drew estate java maduro, rocky patel 1992 vintage, and the crown jewel, a fuente fuente opus x lost city

Also upgraded the humidor since I was out of room and wanted to separate the infused cigars

uploadfromtaptalk1406673605778.jpg

Back
Top Bottom