• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cimmaron Arms?

Balthazar00

Default rank <1250 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
Hello! Can anyone give me any insight on Cimmaron Arms (http://www.cimarron-firearms.com/) and the quality of their products? I don't know much about them (other than what I've read on a few Web sites and some forum discussions). I have my eye on a piece or two that they make, but I really don't want to buy garbage. How is their reputation for quality and service?

Any insights, comments, or suggestions would be very much appreciated!

Just my opinion, but.....If you want a single action revolver, buy a Ruger Blackhawk or Vaquero. They are a quality brand and built tough as nails. In the very rare occasion that you need their customer service, Ruger is second to none. You will never regret your purchase!! Just sayin'......with 40 years of experience!!

Last edited:
Thanks, Lineman73! I'm actually looking at the Model 1878 Hammered Coach Gun. There aren't too many companies in the U.S. that are making these type of guns anymore (especially with the exposed hammers). I definitely appreciate your feedback! :)

I've owned real Colts and Ubertis (makes the Cimmaron) I sold the colts and kept the Ubertis..
That's all I would buy anymore...that's my preference just as others will probably prefer other brands but over the last 15-20 years I've had no bad experiences at all with them.

I own a Cimmaron 45, I love it, have had it for a couple years and have never had any problems with it at all. I have never had to deal with customer service, if I needed anything I just went to my dealer.

Back
Top Bottom