• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

“Back To The Future” BACK IN THEATERS!!!!

They discount those shows?
$8.56 per person. I don't know how they came up with that odd number. LOL

IMG_0331.PNG

BOOM! You can get the answer to ANYTHING on ODT!

I suck at math, so I fired up the calculator on my phone, and guess what....

8.00 x .07 = 0.56

That's how they got the odd ticket price of $8.56

Thanks DinkyDau DinkyDau

I honestly never would've figured that out.
Even an old dog get thrown a bone, once and a while!

Man, it was great seeing Raiders on the big screen today!

I also got it from a pretty good source (the guy taking tickets at the front door LOL) that another one of my favorite 80's movies is coming to Flashback Cinema soon.....

IMG_0367.JPG

Yes, yes, YYEEESSSSSSSSS! One of the funniest movies EVER!!!!

And for all the ladies (or guys looking to score brownie points) he also said that Footloose will be coming soon.

Well thats awesome! I went to Screen On the Green once to see A New Hope in 2009, unfortunately there was a gang shooting and the whole placed ran out like a stampede while I just sat there pissed. I got to hand it to the gangbangers though, they waited until the Deathstar blew up Alderaan.

Well thats awesome! I went to Screen On the Green once to see A New Hope in 2009, unfortunately there was a gang shooting and the whole placed ran out like a stampede while I just sat there pissed. I got to hand it to the gangbangers though, they waited until the Deathstar blew up Alderaan.
Dang! I would've been BEYOND pissed!

I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan. Have been ever since I was a kid.

I was born in 1976 so the only one I originally got to see in the theater was Return Of The Jedi in 1983.

I had to wait until 1997 when they released the special additions to see A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back (my favorite) on the big screen.

I was hoping that somebody would be playing A New Hope a few weeks back when it hit it's 40th anniversary, but no luck. I really want my daughter get to see the original trilogy in a theater.

There is NOTHING like hearing that music and watching that opening crawl go up on the big screen.

Back
Top Bottom