• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Classifieds- can i sort by location ?

scottypp

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
54   0
Reaction score
Maybe I don't see it- but wondering if you can sort the classifieds by physical location,, you know,,,so I won't see all the killer deals in NW Ga .. if I am in Macon !! Similar to the e bay function - "sort by closest to my zip"...

yes, advanced search options under the search bar.. It will let you search for items in your general region of the state.
It's nice to know that this capability exists. I choose to view all of the ads to keep up with market conditions. Shipping is an option for the right sale or trade.

I like dealing within Georgia and with the possibility of FTF sales/trades. In the end I think the most valuable attribute of the OT site is the opinion of other members as evidenced in the feedback scores and comments. It's very comforting to get a quick picture of a person's history and reputation.

yes, advanced search options under the search bar.. It will let you search for items in your general region of the state.

assuming that the OP put the correct location in their post

i think there is a much better option coming in the future that OS has talked about

Back
Top Bottom