• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Closed Thread

Studiogene

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
126   0
Reaction score
I realize some have sworn off supporting Dicks. If that's you there's no need to read further.

Dicks in Kennesaw and Canton still have a pretty good supply of American Eagle M855 Green Tip 5.56 in stock. They're 150 round boxes and I believe they're priced at $70 or $75.

This is important. If you're a Dick's Scorecard member go through your old emails. There was a coupon out for $49.98 for these 150 round boxes that expired 2/21/15. If you call the store and speak with the manager they are honoring the expired coupons for Scorecard members. Just print it out and bring it in. That nets out to roughly .30 a shot. In this market that is indeed a steel. Bargain Barn is selling 200 round boxes for $180.

Hope you score some if you need it. Good luck

Even in times of national ammo crisis, I still refuse to give a dollar to Dick's.

This. I will never step foot in a Dick's again, even if they gave away a case of M855 for free.

I wasn't one that got stiffed on the Troy deal, but feel slighted on principal alone.

Yeah,I don't shop there either because of the that. But I was kind of conflicted seeing as I don't care for Troy either.

Back
Top Bottom