Cloud Atlas

Me too.

One of those movies that jerks you around too much. Too many characters, too much jumping around. After a while, I just wanted them all to die.

Sounds like thin red line to me, not been able to make it through that pile of **** yet. Someone should cut out all the dream and poetry scenes then maybe it would be a decent movie

Hoss, I have had this movie sitting on the table from NetFlix for almost 2 months... just never got around to watching it. I read some reviews and asked a couple with the same info and the assurance, "just hang on, it makes sense at the end"

I fell for it... dammit...

The idea was good, but instead of hopping around to different timelines EVERY % MINUTES, they should have done each timeline COMPLETE, before beginning the next in chronological order so you could actually FOLLOW what the hell was going on.

I agree, waste of time and another 90 minutes of my life I will never get back!

The movie that jumped around to me was Pulp Fiction. I am looking forward to the 2nd in this series, if it is the one I think it was. Is this the one that all these powerful wealthy people vanish?

The movie that jumped around to me was Pulp Fiction. I am looking forward to the 2nd in this series, if it is the one I think it was. Is this the one that all these powerful wealthy people vanish?

I have not seen cloud atlas but I believe you are referring to Atlas shrugged and the second part has been out for a while now, second part was a bit disappointing :(

No kidding DD, this movie had 4 or 5 simultaneous story lines at different points in time with mostly the same actors shown in about 3-5 minute snippets. You get a sliver of info from the guy on a ship in the Pacific in the 1400's, then you jump to a future snippet of Seoul, Korea in 2200... SO WEIRD and impossible to follow.

If this is the one I am thinking of it got turned off when the two guys were in bed together.

i watched it once...im sure i had that dumfounded "huh?" look on my face the entire time. i think it has one of those plots where you have to be a rich snob to be able to follow lol. "cultured". kind of person who would pay a million buck for a painting that is solid white with one red stripe on it and call it "art" lol.

Back
Top Bottom