• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

cobray m11

I got one made in Atlanta just not for sale. I am actually trying to find the barrel extension for it.
Sorry to jump this thread, but would either of these items be of any interest to you. They are both Atlanta SWD Cobray parts and in need of some cleaning up. I'm not sure what caliber the extension is for, but I believe all of the threads were the same on all of the different models.

Attachments

• DSC_0040.JPG
    DSC_0040.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0042.JPG
    DSC_0042.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0044.JPG
    DSC_0044.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0046.JPG
    DSC_0046.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0049.JPG
    DSC_0049.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 21
Sorry to jump this thread, but would either of these items be of any interest to you. They are both Atlanta SWD Cobray parts and in need of some cleaning up. I'm not sure what caliber the extension is for, but I believe all of the threads were the same on all of the different models.
I have no clue what those parts would be worth??

The MAC 45, 9 and 380's barrel threads do not commingle but most all the 9mm's are the same, whether Ingram, MAC, RPB, SWD, FMJ or Leinad. Might even fit the KG9, KG99 and TEC9 type 9mm's as well.

Your collapsable stock Cobray logo has the circle so dates back to SWD (and newer), it's not Ingram, MAC or RPB as their Cobray logo has no circle. Wire stock appears to be for fitting the width of the SWD, Leinad & FMJ M11/Nine, the Ingram, MAC, RPB & SWD M11-380 and the SWD, Leinad & FMJ M12-380.

Check GunBroker for pricing but if I had to guess, $40-$50 on muzzle extension, and +/-$75 on the wire stock, as those parts are mass produced nowadays and sold by USMachinegun.com and FTFIndustries.com
Thanks for the info! I have also uncovered a NOS 9mm (I think) barrel, a magazine loader, and some springs. Back in the 80's, I was part of the printing company that printed the manuals for Sylvia and Wayne Daniels, aka, SWD. My late brother photographed the products for them, which were later introduced in the manuals and "how to" booklets. These parts were some that I have uncovered while liquidating his estate. I would like to find a good home for them, at a fair price for both parties. If anyone has any interest, please PM me. Thanks again!
Tim

Thanks for the info! I have also uncovered a NOS 9mm (I think) barrel, a magazine loader, and some springs. Back in the 80's, I was part of the printing company that printed the manuals for Sylvia and Wayne Daniels, aka, SWD. My late brother photographed the products for them, which were later introduced in the manuals and "how to" booklets. These parts were some that I have uncovered while liquidating his estate. I would like to find a good home for them, at a fair price for both parties. If anyone has any interest, please PM me. Thanks again!
Tim
I would be interested in the barrel extension.

Back
Top Bottom