• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Coincidence?

SafeCracka

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
341   0
Reaction score
Sooooooo last Wednesday I spoke with a local insurance agent about switching companies, I gave the girl in the office all my info and...... the same day some POS opened a credit card in my name!

Lucky something told me to go on credit karma this am, so I caught it and stopped that CC before they made a charge on it but who knows what else they've tried.

I guess now I get to call "Identity theft solutions" in the morning and set up an account there.

It's such a PITA, I'm PISSED!

Sooooooo last Wednesday I spoke with a local insurance agent about switching companies, I gave the girl in the office all my info and...... the same day some POS opened a credit card in my name!

Lucky something told me to go on credit karma this am, so I caught it and stopped that CC before they made a charge on it but who knows what else they've tried.

I guess now I get to call "Identity theft solutions" in the morning and set up an account there.

It's such a PITA, I'm PISSED!

Freeze your credit with all 3 bureaus. Now.

I'm going to deal with this crap 1st because my credit is good enough that these lowlife ***kers are getting credit cards approved for 5 figures.

I don't believe it's 5 figures. Please pm me your name, social, DOB so I can verify such shenanigans. Bahahahaha j/k. That sucks dude. Good luck with getting it fixed.

Back
Top Bottom