• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

cold front

I have a 3 day weekend, going to my normal hunting property in the morning. And for the afternoon hunt I have been allowed to hunt 50 acres that has not been hunted in 10 years and has road frontage on 3 sides. Hoping for some activity!!

Going to go to a new spot on the wma Saturday morning. Going to go in way early and setup a small ground blind with some camo cloth I have.
Jumped one last weekend there and it has more tracks then any place I've seen in a long time. Surprisly walked the whole place and only seen 2 foot prints. I guess its the huge mudholes going in that you have to use 4wd to go thru.

Going to go to a new spot on the wma Saturday morning. Going to go in way early and setup a small ground blind with some camo cloth I have.
Jumped one last weekend there and it has more tracks then any place I've seen in a long time. Surprisly walked the whole place and only seen 2 foot prints. I guess its the huge mudholes going in that you have to use 4wd to go thru.
Sheffield?

Just came back for a little while to the house. Saw a nice 8 pt chasing a big doe. Couldn't get a clean shot on either of them back in the thickets. He was swollen up big time, so I'm going to go back down this afternoon and see if I can find him or his Daddy. Hate for them to suffer in this cold weather.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom