• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

* College football pickem 2014 * You skeered?

Who is Dawgs511? And how much are you in for?
Waiting on confirmation from Roosevelt's Rangers and Willbuck that they are good with $10 (I suspect they are). With the exception of that one pending answer from Dawgs511, it appears everyone has said they are in for $10 except Jeffdt who is in for zero.

Who is Dawgs511? And how much are you in for?
Waiting on confirmation from Roosevelt's Rangers and Willbuck that they are good with $10 (I suspect they are). With the exception of that one pending answer from Dawgs511, it appears everyone has said they are in for $10 except Jeffdt who is in for zero.
Got confirmation from RRangers nad Willbuck that they are good for $10. If Dawgs511 is in that's a nice $240 pot!
Someone asked earlier if it was winner take all. Yes. Had I known we'd reach a decent pot I would have made it pay out for first and second at least (maybe even third).
Oh well, next year. And we can do another deal like this for the bowls when the time comes (presumably it will include the playoff games).
Regardless of where you are in the rankings do NOT get complacent and do NOT give up. Remember you get to drop your lowest week. I've seen people go from the middle of the pack to leader in the final 3 weeks.
Happy pickin' guys. :)

Got confirmation from RRangers nad Willbuck that they are good for $10. If Dawgs511 is in that's a nice $240 pot!
Someone asked earlier if it was winner take all. Yes. Had I known we'd reach a decent pot I would have made it pay out for first and second at least (maybe even third).
Oh well, next year. And we can do another deal like this for the bowls when the time comes (presumably it will include the playoff games).
Regardless of where you are in the rankings do NOT get complacent and do NOT give up. Remember you get to drop your lowest week. I've seen people go from the middle of the pack to leader in the final 3 weeks.
Happy pickin' guys. :)
How did I miss this? I would have played..

Back
Top Bottom