Colonoscopy Prep

The worst part of the prep is just having to drink all that liquid in the bottle.
Best advise, stay close to the throne, and enjoy watching a few old westerns while you have the time. You ain't going no where else anyway. Not even outside. ( you might not make it back in before the need)

I am speaking from experience. I was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2017, and I have to have a colonoscopy at least once a year. I am hoping next year they will stretch it out to 2 years, since I will be cancer free for 5 years.

But the free, hot pics of the good/bad/ugly make it all worthwhile.
inconcivable.gif

I've had 4. Been 6 years since the last, so I reckon I'm due. Drinkin' that stuff ain't all that bad but what it does to you is straight from hell. :target:

if you are 50 or over, go get one. Colon cancer is totally preventable, if they catch those polyps early on. I was a stubborn idjit, and put if off for 8 years. It cost me a foot of my colon, 14 lymph nodes, 2 surgeries, 46 chemo treatments, 38 radiation treatments, and untold agony from the side effects of those treatments. It has been almost 5 years since I was diagnosed, and I am still having side effects, especially from the radiation.

Y'all don't know raw butt, until you have skin that will just tear because of pressure down there, and you make 6 to 8 trips to the throne in 3 hours. It will literally bring tears to your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom