Colt Competition Stripped AR Lowers $79.99

ocean_glocker

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
140   0
Reaction score
https://www.primaryarms.com/Colt_Co...5_Lower_Receiver_p/am-ar-ccr-lwr.htm?CartID=1

AM-AR-CCR-LWR-2T.jpg

These Colt Competition Lower Receivers are a One Time Only special purchase with a limited number available and once they are gone they will be gone forever! Never before have stripped AR-15 lower receivers been made available from the manufacturer and this one time special purchase allows you to get your hands on a Genuine Colt Competition Stripped Lower Receiver!

Genuine Colt Competition Stripped AR-15 Lower Receiver.
These lower receivers feature the Iconic Colt Pony rollmark and Colt's Manufacturing Co. information.
Machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum Forging to a True Mil-Spec that only the Colt name can deliver!
Feature SAFE & FIRE selector markings.

Do not miss this one and only opportunity to purchase a genuine Colt Competition Stripped Lower Receiver!

Just wanted to let you guys know that they're not made by Colt.
It's licensed and made by someone else.
Also markings are engraved vs stamped.
These receivers doesn't have resale value unlike M4 or LE6920 roll marks.
Although, I've seen they went for $200 at gunbroker... Only fools who doesn't do their homework pays that kind of cash.

Last edited:
Yep...was about to order a handful and then looked at the photo of the opposite side of the lower and saw the markings about "Licensed Product of ..." Remembered then reading about the "precision" AR builds that Colt Competition makes under license.

I think I'll pass. From an investment standpoint, I think I'd be better off to buy 2 Anderson lowers for the same price as one of these which you can get for $39.95 right now:
http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1ANSL

Yep...was about to order a handful and then looked at the photo of the opposite side of the lower and saw the markings about "Licensed Product of ..." Remembered then reading about the "precision" AR builds that Colt Competition makes under license.

I think I'll pass. From an investment standpoint, I think I'd be better off to buy 2 Anderson lowers for the same price as one of these which you can get for $39.95 right now:
http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1ANSL
I'll wait until CGP, TruPrep or even Big Woods Goods has them at that price for a walk in purchase. They usually post Andersons at that price every few months.

I'll wait until CGP, TruPrep or even Big Woods Goods has them at that price for a walk in purchase. They usually post Andersons at that price every few months.
Agreed...don't want to be "that guy" who orders some online and then ships to CGP or 4th Armory when they have them in stock.

Trading Places Pawn in Monroe has the Colt lowers in stores for the $79.99. They're okay but 2 of the Andersons are a better value for the money.

Back
Top Bottom