The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
Combative Handgun Solutions- Lane Gries
Bastion Black Performance

November 5th-6th, 2022 from 8am to 5pm. Includes a 1hr lunch break
Apex MMA - Covington, Georgia

Course description-
Solutions to threats in realistic environments and inside of your reactionary gap.
Course designed to give the student a safe but very REALISTIC experience in the reality of Close-Quartered and Defensive Engagements. • Using Their Daily Carry Equipment, Simulated weapons as well as Concealed Carry/Duty Handguns; students will engage in numerous drills and skill acquisition training blocks. • As the class progresses, realistic, decision based scenarios will be presented to test the student’s ability to observe, orient, decide and act on given situations with minimal artificialities. • Safety and Realism will be paramount. Topics Covered: • Situational Awareness • Drawing Under Stress Both Standing and Grounded • Creating Space • Circling/Moving Off Line • Basic Guards, Sweeps, Top Controls and Ground Fighting Fundamentals • Shooting From Retention • Fighting To, Accessing, Employing, Retaining a Concealed Handgun • Actions during/post Engagement

Prerequisites: • None Required Items: • Carry / Duty Handgun • Bring ANY and ALL that comprise your Daily Carry / Duty gear...Holster, Lights, Training Knives, ETC. • This is a ZERO Live Fire Class...NO AMMUNITION is needed or allowed in class • Typical Carry/Duty Clothes, Seasonal Weather Gear. There is a high likelihood of clothing damage, plan accordingly. • Mouthpiece and cup • Good attitude

Lane Gries is a former marine, competitive BJJ black belt and two division super squad level USPSA grand master.

The class is $360 for two days, message me for more info or to sign up. Full refunds until October 1, and I'll refund after that if I refill that slot.

Sorry guys, I haven't been checking in here often.

Feel free to text me at 678 eight 3 four 2714 if I don't respond quickly to any messages.

One new thing that may possibly make a difference.

Anyone that signs up gets a free month at the MMA gym. If it's your first experience with grappling, you can continue to drop in and work the techniques learned with different levels of resistance and home then more than would be possible over a two day class.

Back
Top Bottom