• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Metro Atlanta  Computer repair for my outdoor buddies

Reaction score
If you are having problems with you pc just lemme know. I can fix pretty much anything that has to do with a computer. Whether it be viruses, computer running slow, screens cracked and needing replaced or anything else you can tear up, I can fix it.

I am located in Free Home which is between Canton and Cumming on Hwy 20 and I work in Marietta. If you are having problems and need me to meet up with you somewhere I will see what I can do about meeting you.

I can fix most computer problems quickly and easily and best of all, you will not lose any of your data. In most cases, I will have your computer back to you within 1-3 business days.

The best way to get in touch with me regarding any issues you may be having is through email...travisrcowart@gmail.com. You can also call me if needed..678-859-6328.

I am also interested in IT services for businesses too, so if you are having networking, printing, or any other type of IT or computer problems at work, feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call. I can run CAT5e cabling for networking as well. I do this now for new restaurants and I can also do it for new businesses.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom