• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Computer Services - In the business since 1994 - best rates in Atlanta!

fastzcar

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Computer (desktop/laptop/server) repairs - hardware, software, networking, DSL/Cable modem setup, Wireless network setup (secure!!!), Virus/Spyware/Malware removal and remediation, accessory installation, laptop parts installation and repair (LCD's, motherboards, etc), software installtion, bugs and Windows issues repaired, ackup systems configured and installed, deleted file recovery, hard drive recovery, hard drive forensic evaluation (spouse cheating, looking at questionable pictures, etc), data recovery for collapsed partitions (HDD Not Found/ Hard Drive not found errors on bootup), Windows stop errors (aka Blue screens, Blue screens of death, Windows boot looping), slow systems, RAM upgrades, etc.

Just about anything you could need done for your home/small business I can do for you. My rates are the best in town and I offer on-site and in-shop service (my shop is at my home to keep my prices low. Bring your system to me (I-285 and I-85 less than 1 mile from spaghetti junction) and save a travel charge plus get lower rate. On-Site rates are low also!

Special rates right now through 9/26;
In-Shop Service - $25/hr for most services (some exceptions) with 1hr minimum.
On-Site Service - $35/hr for most services (some exceptions) with 1hr minimum - travel charge for on-site service based upon mileage, $10 for 1-10 miles, $20 for 11-20 miles, etc.
Data/File Recovery & Drive Forensics - performed In-Shop ONLY -$25 evaluation fee waived if data can be and is recovered. Charges based upon amount of data to be recovered and method of recovery (if drive 'clicks' or will not spin up I cannot perform recovery).

I will always will tell you if a computer is not worth the amount of wime/work/money to repair. I accept CASH or PayPal from individuals (3% up-charge for PayPal Payments). Checks NOT accepted for new customers of any type and only accepted from businesses. Trade-in's (computers working and not) accepted against fee's. I am GFL holder as well as GA Carry member. Will consider firearms as partial payments. Evening/Weekend/Night service available - Emergency Service 24hrs a day (fee's vary).

Email for quote; atlanta pc repair (at) gmail (dot) com - remove spaces, etc...please email directly and not through system here for best response. All emails come to blackberry so i get them even while on the road. Please NO 'Please call XXX-XXXX - Need Computer service' emails. Send a detailed description of system, issues/etc and provide detailed contact information and times.

Back
Top Bottom