Concealed Carry Holsters

68chrisshark

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
75   0
Reaction score
ODT'rs,

I just recieved an awesome product I ordered from Alien Holsters today. I am completely impressed by their product and the price was only $72.21 for 2 complete inside the waistband leather/kydex holsters and an extra kydex shell. That is what 1 cross breed holster costs and it is as good if not better then my crossbreed holster.

Check them out!

www.aliengearholsters.com

I like my alien gear holsters but I didnt like the almost 8 weeks before I received it after ordering. Hopefully they have stepped up production and it doesnt take that long to get them.

yes i ordered mine a week and a half before xmas and got it a few days after new years but they said for quality testing they do 3 weeks to reassure before they ship it out i like it. similar to my OLD FAITHFUL HYBRID but i did opt for the cloak 2.0 after asking scotch on what he thought about it between the cloak and the 2.0

yes i ordered mine a week and a half before xmas and got it a few days after new years but they said for quality testing they do 3 weeks to reassure before they ship it out i like it. similar to my OLD FAITHFUL HYBRID but i did opt for the cloak 2.0 after asking scotch on what he thought about it between the cloak and the 2.0
old faithful and alien gear are the same company as of 2012.

Back
Top Bottom