• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Confession Time Round II

I'll start.. First time I mounted a red dot I mounted it backwards... Zeroed it in... Was confused and a little miffed that was so dark... Oh and why two dots? Which one are you supposed to aim with? When I realized what I had dun I felt like such an idiot.

When camping one time (only took once to learn this lesson) I poured gasoline on the fire...DIRECTLY from the can. Like, turned upside down pouring. Did you know that childhood friends' dares stop ALMOST as fast as fire can run up a steady stream of gas? I know that now. Arm hair has grown back and lesson learned.

If you ever make one of those little game carriers that clips to your belt that has loops to hold your game.......

1. Make damn sure the squirrel is very dead before you put him on the loop by his neck.

2. Use something that is quick detachable to your belt, not a carabiner, just incase you get fooled trying to follow #1.

3. Just about all squirrels have their eyes open to some extent when dead, if you look down and one blinks at you, you didn't follow #1 and you had better hope that you followed #2.

4. Squirrels seem to get very unhappy when hung on a belt loop by their necks next to dead buddies.

5. Beating a squirrel to death with your butt stock while he is going crazy and trying to scratch and bite through your pants and net camo is no easy feat, but can be done with moderate bruising.

6. If you say "Eff that, I'll do what I want", might I suggest carrying a first aid kit.

If you ever make one of those little game carriers that clips to your belt that has loops to hold your game.......

1. Make damn sure the squirrel is very dead before you put him on the loop by his neck.

2. Use something that is quick detachable to your belt, not a carabiner, just incase you get fooled trying to follow #1.

3. Just about all squirrels have their eyes open to some extent when dead, if you look down and one blinks at you, you didn't follow #1 and you had better hope that you followed #2.

4. Squirrels seem to get very unhappy when hung on a belt loop by their necks next to dead buddies.

5. Beating a squirrel to death with your butt stock while he is going crazy and trying to scratch and bite through your pants and net camo is no easy feat, but can be done with moderate bruising.

6. If you say "Eff that, I'll do what I want", might I suggest carrying a first aid kit.

Thank you, you just made my day!! lol

Back
Top Bottom