• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Confession time!

image.jpg

I like pink guns. I don't own any...but I like them. Even as a manly man, I think it's a good choice for CCW for the tactical advantage in a mugging or other confrontation requiring use of a CCW to become unconcealed. Imagine this...Some thug has the jump on you and catches you off guard...then at some point, he takes his eyes off you long enough for you to draw your weapon. Pull out a black Glock, you might get shot before you can get it all the way out. Thug sees you pull out a pink gun, he's going to have an absolute involuntary urge to mock your choice of carry weapon before shooting you, giving you that much needed split second you need to fire first..."WTF???Are you pointing a pin..BANG" People fail to realize that the color does not make it any less lethal :)

A .40s&w fan here too. I've had an xd40, s&w m&p40, and now carry a ruger sr40c. Oh and I actually pay for .45 long colt ammo instead of reloading myself...which...come to think of it, is probably why I haven't shot any recently...

Back
Top Bottom