• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Considering buying a Motorhome

Based on some of the na-sayers, you shouldn't do anything because it cost money. Well then I guess we all should stay at home and watch the gras grow because we shouldn't be out there enjoying living. Anything you do recreational wise will cost money and if you want too make memories with the family then it's going to cost some bucks. Every negative poster here doesn't have a problem blasting away a couple of hundred dollars of ammo, but will never tell you not to go to the range. Buy something you like and don't double guess yourself. Just don't buy anything from Camper World.

Rent one instead. It is cheaper in the long run. I am going with a friend tomorrow to Bristol in a rental we rent one for every big race we do. If you buy one buy a used one 5-6 years old. The depreciate like bricks. Do not buy anything with a Cat engine. My mom has owned 4 of them.

Have you thought about the Global Expedition Vehicles? They are out of Springfield Mo.They build their vehicles off of anything from Ford350,550 or dodge Ram5500 up tp Kenworth,Freightliner,International and even the Mercedes. They build as plush as you like it or can be a straight survival off road totally self sufficient SHTF vehicle. A friend of mine just bought one or traded up and got a more off road SHTF vehicle and took it out west for a shakedown trip.
Take a look at them, you maybe surprised

Have you thought about the Global Expedition Vehicles? They are out of Springfield Mo.They build their vehicles off of anything from Ford350,550 or dodge Ram5500 up tp Kenworth,Freightliner,International and even the Mercedes. They build as plush as you like it or can be a straight survival off road totally self sufficient SHTF vehicle. A friend of mine just bought one or traded up and got a more off road SHTF vehicle and took it out west for a shakedown trip.
Take a look at them, you maybe surprised

That's another level of spending !

Back
Top Bottom