• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cooking / Smoking / Grilling

[Broken External Image]:
beer butt chicken
[Broken External Image]:
ribs
[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

got the grill as a move in present from my mom
im a charcoal guy, wont cook with gas

love to cook ribs
sweet, spicy, dry rub

anyone wanna have a cook off

age - 23

I am just getting into it also.... I am always looking for tips ..... I have a Vertical Smoker and use lump coal...... If you really are looking for tips.... there is a guy who works at Bass Pro in Lawrenceville that competes in SMOKING Competitions. Very helpful.... he works in the camping/cooking area. I can't remember his name.... white, dark hair and about 35-40 years old

Gosh! After reading this and seeing the pics, I'm HUNGRY and want to grill something now! I'm old school, and cook only with charcoal on my kettle grill or vertical smoker. We grill at least once a week, no matter what the weather is. One of our favorites on the smoker is to put a nice venison roast or a couple of whole chickens on the lower rack sitting on the pan of water, then place some pork ribs or a pork roast on the upper rack. Then smoke for around 6 hours, depending on the heat. The drippings from the pork falling on the venison or chicken on that lower rack with the smoke filling the neighborhood.............COLD beer.........Life is good! HA! :D

Oh yeah....try smoking trout too.

Nom Nom Nom....

i56.tinypic.com_eply79.jpg

i55.tinypic.com_kcawz7.jpg

i53.tinypic.com_2vx4ux3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom