Coosa river camp

08roadking

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
92   1
Reaction score
I have a fish camp on the coosa river near brushy branch and mud creek. Was wondering if anyone on here ever fished over their and wanted to share some fishing tips and techniques. Also I have a big bait tank on dock that I try to keep plenty of shad in if for those days their hard to find..so if anyone wants to come set on the dock.. Share some fishing secrets and wet a line hit me up. Can catch plenty of fish off the dock or we can jump in the boat and hit the river. Can't ever have too many fishing buddies!

I hear ya! I have property strait across from mud creek to the cove going towards ga line and love it! Love to spend as much time there I can but have been working weekends since hunting season and haven't been back yet.

Last edited:
We may be in the same cove.. I will be their for the next two weeks getting camp in order for the summer and doing some crappie fishing. I hear the crappie are biting good in the river and creek mouths right now

Unfortunately, I will be working the next two weekends, may be off the third and if so will be going up. Our land is actually on the river from what I believe is called yellow creek to the corner of yellow creek to the next cove and curves around the following cove for a couple of bends. It is kind of up on a bunch of hills. Love camping there but unfortunately this past fall, someone broke into my camper:(

Back
Top Bottom