Cops and dogs

View attachment 6252471

Big dog was charging right for the guys nuts.
It looks like the cop shot the dog from about 4 feet away --that's a good shoot.

(I'd tell the woman, lady if you don't want to have your dogs killed, either make sure that they know not to charge people or keep them on a leash so that you physically stop them from charging people. But if your dogs charge in a way thst looks like they're attacking people, they can be killed on the spot.

If you're going to be a dog owner you have to accept that.

Or just keep your dog on your own property and put up signs warning visitors.
So, simple question: If the woman had run at the cop in the same manner, would the shooting also be 'justified'?
What about the woman's 8 year old child? (Which is more equivalent to a golden lab.)

The internet is a harsh place not meant for the thin skinned. Use to be a lot harsher. Freedom of speech is like that. Don't like it? Toughen up and be a bigger asshole or move on.
God Jesus, he'd shrivel up and die if he spent three minutes on 4chan.

My vicious pit mixes; fudge round and find out
20230922_140417.jpg
20230922_140216.jpg
20230922_140348.jpg

Some live in a bubble and if they wander too far from the relative safety it’s pure terror.

Others thrive outside of their comfort zone all too willing to butt chug a 4 loko and see if they can still cock and shoot a crossbow out of a ford Aerostar while moving.
Yes, but I missed the stop sign. I shot left a little… but I’m left handed … so, I doubt the 4 loko had any effect on the shot.

Some live in a bubble and if they wander too far from the relative safety it’s pure terror.

Others thrive outside of their comfort zone all too willing to butt chug a 4 loko and see if they can still cock and shoot a crossbow out of a ford Aerostar while moving.
You had me at butt chugging a 4 loko

Back
Top Bottom