• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cops and dogs

I have an unreasonable attachment to my little dog. She goes everywhere with me. If a pig killed my dog, even his/her own momma wouldn't be able to convince me to not kill them.
True story
When we was living off Lanier. I had 2 mini Aussies. If they didn’t like you I didn’t like you. There was an older couple that was nosey as hell always walking the neighborhood. One day my little guy goes barking at him. The old fat **** decided it was a good idea to try to kick him. Not knowing I was 20ft behind them I yelled” go ahead kick him you fat ass. It will be the last time you raise your ****ing leg!!” He called the cops. Some fat ass Forsyth county cop came out. Saw my dog. And told my wife if the guy threatens that dog again. Do what you gotta do. It was all I could do to not whoop that SOB ass.

IMG_0044.jpeg
I mean. 20lbs of terror right there.

Yes, dont question it. It’s the law, and the law is always right.
Hate to be the Debbie downer here but it’s not actually the law;
IMG_4736.png

The way the law reads the “animal” must be causing damage before it can be dispatched.

The absolute **** part about this is section C which eliminates any of that from law enforcement 🤬🤬🤬

If it’s a law for me it should be a law for them

View attachment 6252882
The way the law reads the “animal” must be causing damage before it can be dispatched.

The absolute **** part about this is section C which eliminates any of that from law enforcement 🤬🤬🤬

No, it is the law, something about labs biting cops nuts off means you can get ta blassin!

View attachment 6252882

Kill one of their attack dogs and find out what happens to you, civilian.

Back
Top Bottom