Coronavirus, not open but we still want your $$$$

My Granddaughters father hit the Roof when they told him he needed to pay his childcare Bill, he has been working from home for the last 2 weeks to watch her. He paid because in Washington where he works childcare is hard to find.
Same thing around here, mostly. There's a waiting list a mile long. Don’t pay and you’re kid is out.

Elite Academy in Hoschston is f-ing great though! They closed but aren’t charging tuition while closed.

This is the note we received from our daycare:

“If we are required to close and you choose to dis-enroll your child, we ask that you still provide the required two-weeks' notice. If you want to re-enroll following any required closure, please notify your school's director. We will be happy to place your child on the waiting list at your school.”

I switched my kids’ plan to 2 days a week, cuts the bill in half as keeps them enrolled.

My Granddaughters father hit the Roof when they told him he needed to pay his childcare Bill, he has been working from home for the last 2 weeks to watch her. He paid because in Washington where he works childcare is hard to find.
I guess that old adage, services paid=services rendered doesn't apply.

Yup. Paid little league dues up front, back in February before all this mess happened. Doubt we play a game this season. Or get our money back.

Same with my grand daughters day care... I am watching her and keeping her SAFE and they still want the money or lose your spot ………………..…….. Feff them

If it gets extended out any further we are canceling day care. I have a 16yr old and rather pay here some cash to do nothing at home but making a few meals until I get back.

My kids school, gymnastics & ballet all have been closed for weeks but are all still expect to get paid. I guess I’m in the wrong business!

View attachment 2558482

I paid for football and lacrosse up front for my boys. One game of football and 4 lacrosse games for about 1000 bucks. Doesn't look like I'm going to get it back. We were told the football (not through the school) would be done over the summer. Not sure how well that will work though

Back
Top Bottom