• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Creek in the backyard for water if need be. Might slowly look at some buckets of storage food, lasts till 2050 almost, from tru prep

Need something to filter the water. Get rice, beans, and honey to last a few weeks (cheap), then buy your regular stuff but just get a little extra.

Not going to worry about the market on a day-to-day basis. Didn’t panic in 2008-09, don’t intend to now. Know folks who liquidated their 401s and their kids’ 529 plans at the bottom and have never recovered.

Pushed all my portfolios @ 10am 2/14 to 80% bonds 20% stock....
I was not going into a 3 day weekend with the unknowns with Coronavirus.

That’s where it is staying. I have never ever tried to time the markets in my 35 plus years of investing.. I have bought and sold stocks on speculation, but never all of my investments..

I honestly have no reason to believe this market can go up..

I sold a bunch of stock 10 days ago...putting it in cash until this calms down. I work for robotics company and we are starting to have supply issues, a lot of the components come from China.

My wife gave me **** when I got 4 more of the 30 day freeze dried food supply. Glad i did.

I sold a bunch of stock 10 days ago...putting it in cash until this calms down. I work for robotics company and we are starting to have supply issues, a lot of the components come from China.

My wife gave me **** when I got 4 more of the 30 day freeze dried food supply. Glad i did.
Link?

Back
Top Bottom