• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just another data point for people to reference.

"The U.S. Health Weather Map is a visualization of seasonal illness linked to fever - specifically influenza-like illness. The aggregate, anonymized data visualized here is a product of Kinsa’s network of Smart Thermometers and the accompanying mobile applications. Kinsa is providing this map and associated charts as a public service."

https://healthweather.us/

66568AA9-2F0D-4C19-B48E-1FC0B793A9EE.jpeg

Talking bout an idiot.....

"Younger adults are large percentage of COVID-19 hospitalizations in U.S., new CDC data show"
----------------------------------------------------------
"A Centers for Disease Control and Prevention analysis of U.S. cases from Feb. 12 to March 16 that was released Wednesday shows that 38% of those sick enough to be hospitalized were younger than 55 years."

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/h...dults-US-COVID-19-report/stories/202003200069

Rumor earlier this week around the capital was that Kemp would lock us down by tomorrow. Kemp said in a press conference today that he wasn't planning to. Now the rumor is that's because a national lockdown is coming. Gotta love rumors. We'll see.
I heard the same rumor national lockdown. was from a friend of my wife who claims a famous fox news host is her half brother and that's who told her. I take with a grain of salt because that beotch is crazy

Hi all - this is not a joke.

My spouse is an emergency medicine physician working in the Emory Dekalb and Piedmont systems. The hospitals are running out of N95 masks for doctors, and everyone is being asked to get any protective gear from any source.

DO YOU HAVE ANY MASKS YOU CAN SELL or GIVE or DONATE or WHATEVER?

We will buy masks. Also, please consider donating masks to your local hospitals.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Aaron

That post is from 8pm on the 18th.

Doesn’t Walmart close early now????
Like a said, isn’t verified, and I asked a friend from Dublin and he hasn’t heard anything about it, I’m thinking BS now. Likely would have made the news by now.
A member of another forearm I am on said his wife had toilet paper stolen from her cart while unloading at a grocery store parking lot. If/when non essential businesses are closed we are gonna see some looting for sure.

Hi all - this is not a joke.

My spouse is an emergency medicine physician working in the Emory Dekalb and Piedmont systems. The hospitals are running out of N95 masks for doctors, and everyone is being asked to get any protective gear from any source.

DO YOU HAVE ANY MASKS YOU CAN SELL or GIVE or DONATE or WHATEVER?

We will buy masks. Also, please consider donating masks to your local hospitals.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Aaron

From a drywaller's or painter's gangbox on a job site to the the ER at Emory ?
I don't think so. sorry

Paul Joseph Watson tweeted:
"Italian virologist says open borders & fears over "racism" crippled Italy's response to coronavirus.

Back in Feb, the Mayor of Florence encouraged Italians nationwide to hug Chinese people on the street & remove their face masks.

Utter insanity."

PC kills thousands of Italians. Better to have piles of corpses than to be called a racist. How is that for virtue?

Back
Top Bottom