Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got the word last night.

Two of my relatives are Doctors in NYC, one teaches at NY University Medical Center.
My cousin Pat age 69 has the bug and is staying at his apartment in the city to stay away from his family.
(He lives in New Jersey).
He said, if he makes it till Wednesday, he thinks he'll live, he's very sick.
They already told him, they want him back to work immediately if he lives, because he will have some immunity.
(Ain't that some ****!)

The other, Pat's niece, is staying in the city as well and not going home to her family for fear of them catching it from her.
She is not sick and working endless hours.

Hitting closer to home.

UPDATE: My cousin Pat made it. He went right back to work at the hospital and will not be leaving NYC until the work is done. Pat's wife Alexis got the bug too and made it through at their home in Jersey. Pat's niece Dr. Nicole is still ok, but still hasn't gone home and is living at the hospital in downtown Manhattan. She will need to be separated from her 2 year old, 5 year old and husband for at least two weeks before rejoining them at their home in New Jersey. From what I can gather she's been separated from them for 6 weeks already.

Those Doctor's and Nurse's are the heroes of today, big thanks to each and every one.
Tough people, strong personalities and a don't quit attitude!
Those traits go a long ways in any fight....

have we all dieded yet? asking for a friend

I'm all good, more protection than a BOS.:pound:
image001.jpg
:)

I have MSOffice on 35 floppy disks.:)
That are not "floppy."

I was in a guy's house the other day and he had four boxes of those side by side, clear plastic boxes that held 20 of the 3.5" discs. All of them were full of various colored discs. I can't imagine what he had on them or why they were on his desk. I haven't seen a machine in 15 years that even has a 3.5" drive on it.

Anyhow...carry on with the panic.

That are not "floppy."

I was in a guy's house the other day and he had four boxes of those side by side, clear plastic boxes that held 20 of the 3.5" discs. All of them were full of various colored discs. I can't imagine what he had on them or why they were on his desk. I haven't seen a machine in 15 years that even has a 3.5" drive on it.

Anyhow...carry on with the panic.

What are you doing in a guys house......? Social Distancing....? Reported...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/doctors-coronavirus-health-pay-cuts

These poor overpaid holier than now Doctors, who think they they are all better than us....! Serves them right.... They only care about themselves. They are all part of the problem in the US....
And they've done it to nurses and other levels of providers as well in some places. Can healthcare workers strike and just all walk out when they get these mass pay cuts during a pandemic when hospitals are overwhelmed? Asking for a friend.

https://www.businessinsider.com/hos...ic-turmoil-in-the-coronavirus-pandemic-2020-4

Back
Top Bottom