could it be?

At this point in time I'm about to make a move so I won't recommend. lol but if your a owner operator you can make just under 300,000 after about two years. now driving for some one starting out you can make 60,000ish first year to 85,000. it all really depends on your endorsement and if you like sleeping in your bed every night or just on your weekends/ your 36 hour rest time.

also tho, it is the time to get into the trucking industry if you have ever wanted too. I would recommend getting your cdls though a collage tho. you will get to pick your path.

At this point in time I'm about to make a move so I won't recommend. lol but if your a owner operator you can make just under 300,000 after about two years. now driving for some one starting out you can make 60,000ish first year to 85,000. it all really depends on your endorsement and if you like sleeping in your bed every night or just on your weekends/ your 36 hour rest time.
Man, I started pulling hazardous Chemicals in '96.. owned dump trucks and big trucks from 03 till 08 and to be honest I got to old to climb in and out of those trucks and can't handle the beating..

Back
Top Bottom