Countdown to Deer Season

Dozen arrows bought for a dozen deer. I’m ready!
It's good to see that you still have that fire! I used shoot 7-8 every year. Now I only drag a few due to my back not liking it as much as it used to. But the ones I'm dragging out now are a little nicer because of letting them walk the prior year. This year I will be taking a doe though, my freezer died and I lost all my meat. Opening weekend I'll be letting an arrow fly!

It's good to see that you still have that fire! I used shoot 7-8 every year. Now I only drag a few due to my back not liking it as much as it used to. But the ones I'm dragging out now are a little nicer because of letting them walk the prior year. This year I will be taking a doe though, my freezer died and I lost all my meat. Opening weekend I'll be letting an arrow fly!

That sucks Brother.
Hope your back heals up.

Deer cooler lost a deer for me last season so they owe me one this year as I paid up front and told them to keep me on the books.

That sucks Brother.
Hope your back heals up.

Deer cooler lost a deer for me last season so they owe me one this year as I paid up front and told them to keep me on the books.
Never had that happen before. Hopefully they make it right. My back is getting better but I'm afraid to push it too much.

I feel you there. I usually have to get help dragging. I have 3 herniated discs in my back and I stay on pain meds. I stocked my freezer up last year and didn’t have time buy any meat all year. Saved a good amount of money that way processing them myself.

I feel you there. I usually have to get help dragging. I have 3 herniated discs in my back and I stay on pain meds. I stocked my freezer up last year and didn’t have time buy any meat all year. Saved a good amount of money that way processing them myself.

That sucks.
I have three hunting buddies that always call me to help drag their deer.
I gotta act like my back is hurt this season...haha.

20190801_193856.jpg
20190801_193703.jpg
20190801_194523.jpg

Pancho and some brethren weekly update

This is the biggest one I’ve seen thus far behind work, maybe he will come around. I’m itching for another mount. It’s been 4 years.

Attachments

• 9B63C638-3CB1-4959-ABAC-F1493A65679F.jpeg
    9B63C638-3CB1-4959-ABAC-F1493A65679F.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom