• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Couple of questions?

Sandman771

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
I posted something on a thread, but then the thread got moved. Well it was somewhat political and that is fine. Anyway, after I found where it had been moved to, I was not allowed to view it and/or post to it? What happened? I know I'm new and have few posts and zero feedback. I just enjoy the conversation with knowledgable folks about guns and current events. Just felt odd, because I'm pretty sure I didn't tick anyone off and if I did, then I am very sorry.

And the square to the left od the topic had a yellow color to it and looked like a restricted tag or some symbol. I saw several others like that and it said I was forbidden to look at them.

How to join the boiler room:

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Check the join box and the click join group. After that you just have to wait a little while and Ken Ford will approve you for the boiler room.

There is no requirement to get in, you just have to be a member of the site and ask to participate.

If you do not know what the boiler room is, it is where we keep heated topics like politics, religion, etc. It also has very few rules as it is not seen by the majority of the site.

Thanks!

Here's the old way:

Video tutorial for how to join the boiler room

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom