• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coyote hunting

We have alot around here just never thought to shoot them unless they go near my hound dog which I've done several times but I was invited to d Ville to my buddies place this weekend to shoot them

We have alot around here just never thought to shoot them unless they go near my hound dog which I've done several times but I was invited to d Ville to my buddies place this weekend to shoot them
Oh y’all are going to be killing them around Danielsville? Even better!

I hear them around here every once in awhile but they’ve never come close enough for me to pop one. Trust me though, I keep a gun loaded and ready in case they do.

Y’all be safe and have fun!

How are are you on the gun laws...my buddy seems to think it's rimfire only ???

He is definitely wrong. I've killed my share of the scoundrels and always used a .270. I will be hunting them with my AR from now on, but the .270 works like a charm.

When I am deer hunting and see a coyote, at that point I am coyote hunting. Every coyote I ever killed was during a deer hunt.

Reactions: MRM
Call your local DNR, officer and advise him if you are hunting at night, and if anyone hears shots and call the local LEO'S then you have alerted them by contacting the local DNR, warden.

If you have a silencer, make sure you have paper work on you so there are no hassles about use.

Any center fire gun is legal, shotgun, etc...

Avoid over calling.

Night time use high power out put lights, and scan the area often.

You may end up calling in FOX, BOBCAT, COYOTE, and possible HAWG, also too.

If you are hunting someones private property make sure you have signed written permission slip, with owners, name, address, and phone number on it!!!

Cuts through the red tape and gets you back to hunting very quickly.

If you are checked, remain cool, calm, NON-SMART MOUTH, that will get you a new pair of jewelry, bracelets, handcuffs, very quickly...

just a few suggestions to strongly consider...

I’m right off 29 close to Zebs.

If I see any yotes around here I’ll run them your way.
:thumb:

I hope y’all kill a pile of them!

MMM, Zebs!

Q is good , stew is stellar. And slaw is awesome as long as daughter makes it. Son skimps on the Dukes....

Yotes are not a game species, wide open on what you hunt with. Verify with your local game official, we have a permit/authority for 24/7 to kill them. Calls, bait, etc.

Back
Top Bottom