Crap Posted From Facebook

the only thing that really interests me on FB are the buy,sell,trade groups
and there are some great deals but there is no way of navigating
them without having to weed through everything

Yes dat Facebook makes me.View attachment 1020218
or this guy
crybaby.jpg

FB hasn't been that bad, I connected with Brothers from my unit in Nam thru it, we talk weekly. Lets me keep up with family spread all over Ga. Keeps my cell phone from over loading with text. There's good and bad in everything, if you're looking for the bad, you'll find it. No one forced me to join, but I'm glad I did, you can find the bad on ODT, that's why I love the ignore button :becky:

FB hasn't been that bad, I connected with Brothers from my unit in Nam thru it, we talk weekly. Lets me keep up with family spread all over Ga. Keeps my cell phone from over loading with text. There's good and bad in everything, if you're looking for the bad, you'll find it. No one forced me to join, but I'm glad I did, you can find the bad on ODT, that's why I love the ignore button :becky:
Yep, it helps me keep in touch with family & a buncha friends I used to work with. The only reason I joined to begin with was to be able to stay in touch with my son when he deployed to Iraq, I could hear from him a lot easier and more often with FB than with phone calls. Now I've even reconnected with some folks I haven't seen in over 45 years when I went off to military school. Plus I have a friend that's always posting the funniest dog & other animal videos, I get a kick outta those videos.

Oh Facebook is alive and we'll with gossiping women...I know cause I gotta listen to that crap on break at work...O SHE SAID I WAS AN INSPIRATION....O I TAGGED YOU IN THIS PIC..ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON....I'm just about to puke about it all....ODT RULES

Oh Facebook is alive and we'll with gossiping women...I know cause I gotta listen to that crap on break at work...O SHE SAID I WAS AN INSPIRATION....O I TAGGED YOU IN THIS PIC..ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON....I'm just about to puke about it all....ODT RULES
That God for the pasture so we don't have all that :rolleyes:

I had facebook once lasted 2 days they canceled my account,said I was anti social, cause i didn't like anything or anybody.......
I've been banned from posting for 3 days a few times for making a libturd cry and had posts deleted because they were anti-libturd and anti-obumturd. Lol! I just changed who could see my posts to "friends only", too bad I can't keep the FB nazis from seeing em'. Lol

Back
Top Bottom