Status
Not open for further replies.

MySuperBuy

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
1   0
Reaction score
I just got in a shipment of these knifes in. I should have been more knowledgeable on CRKT's before I bought them because they are not authentic. That's why I am selling them so cheap. For 14.99 its a great knife. FREE Shipping. You can order from my Amazon store or you can order from my website.

My Website link to MySuperBuy Free shipping on all orders
http://www.mysuperbuy.com/crkt-halligan-serrated-stiff-kiss-hunting-knife/

Link to Amazon listing if you prefer to buy it from my Amazon store. They require 25$ min order to get free shipping
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AQPBIH8

Thanks so much to everyone who bought my Gerber Knives.

499347277_835.jpg499347278_272.jpg499347275_836.jpg499347276_282.jpg

it seems as if this knife is no where near as popular as the Gerber. Can you guys give me some feedback, I have only sold 3 of them from this site. Is it the price, is it because it is a knock-off?

So they're NOT CRKT's?

unfortunately, no they are not authentic CRKT. I found out after I bought them wholesale. I thought I was getting an unbelievable deal then one of my regular buyers told me they were fake because CRKT only made this model with the straight edge, not the half serrated edge. But that is why I am selling them so cheap.... thanks for looking.

Even for a non-authentic knife, that is a good price, assuming the knives are decent quality. I know the authorities make a pretty big show now and then when they confiscate and/or destroy some large cache of fake goods. I once bought a Ping driver from Ebay at what I thought was a good but not great price from a US seller. I used it a couple months, and then I decided that it wasn't for me. Only when I tried to resell it on Ebay did I find out that it was a fake. Apparently, Ping monitors the site, and had Ebay pull the listing. Fortunately, Ping provided me with written confirmation as to the item's non-authenticity, and I was able to get a full refund of my purchase from the credit card company. Having said all that I still think $14.99 is a pretty good price for this knife. BTW, I did buy one of these and pickup 2 Gerbers about an hour ago...great deal!

Last edited:
crkt did make them with a serrated edge,i know this for a fact because i bought 10 from crkt when they first released them back early 2000.
i gave them as gifts to coworkers
the handle is a bit small for large hands but they are great knives
i have thoroughly abused the one i kept.
dont let the chisel grind keep you from buying one,there are alot of custom makers out there that do this with great success and the edge is easy to maintain and super sharp

your mysuperbuy listing says its a knock-off and your amazon listing doesnt tell the buyer its a knock-off...

Thank you for pointing it out. I will try to edit the product page on Amazon. I wasnt the first person to sell them on Amazon. It's one draw back on Amazon that is different from eBay. The first person to sell it creates the listing and then everyone after sells it under the listing that was already created. It's a hassles to get details changed on the original product page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom