• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crossbreed holsters/belts

Was going to order a holster but went to checkout and got this:

After completing the order form below, you will need to send cash, check or money order with a copy of your receipt to the address provided to complete your order. If payment is not received within 10 days, the order will be cancelled, and the item will be back on the site again. Send your payment and order via priority mail with a tracking number if you're concerned about delivery. Thanks!

Might be a deal breaker for me. Not too big of a hassle but I was just looking to put it on my card. Wasn't going to do it but it is such a good deal.

Last edited:
Was going to order a holster but went to checkout and got this:

After completing the order form below, you will need to send cash, check or money order with a copy of your receipt to the address provided to complete your order. If payment is not received within 10 days, the order will be cancelled, and the item will be back on the site again. Send your payment and order via priority mail with a tracking number if you're concerned about delivery. Thanks!

Might be a deal breaker for me. Not too big of a hassle but I was just looking to put it on my card. Wasn't going to do it but it is such a good deal.

That's a bit odd. I didn't look to deep into it. I don't see why these orders can't be made like any other crossbreed order, unless it isn't directly affiliated. That would cause me concern as well. I may email them and look into it.

That's a bit odd. I didn't look to deep into it. I don't see why these orders can't be made like any other crossbreed order, unless it isn't directly affiliated. That would cause me concern as well. I may email them and look into it.
They say it is because they are selling them so cheap they can't/don't want to deal with credit card fees, processing, chargebacks, etc. They have had this policy for years.

It is directly affiliated with Crossbreed. Maybe it is for taxes...I dunno.

Back
Top Bottom