• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crossman Titan GP Air Rifle

Sharps40

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
4   0
Reaction score
For my 47th Happy Birthday my loving Wife got me a new Crossman Titan GP Air Rifle and 500 hunting hollowpoints. Woo Hoo! It comes with a fixed 4 power scope with one inch tube and 32mm objective. The rings are aluminium Weaver style and mount pretty solid on the groove cut in the receiver. There is plenty of forward and back adjustment for eye releaf as the mounting grooves are the full length of the long receiver. Models come with wood or synthetic stocks. Mine is wood. The finish is okay, it may get camo painted soon. The blueing is just fine and better than I expected for an air rifle. The scope is good and clear and has fine enough cross hairs to be precise. I sighted it in at 10 meters kneeling and it shoots squirrel head accurate at that range. Moving back to 20 meters we are still able to hit 3" diameter swingers rested from the railing of the deck. Cocking effort on the break barrel is not too bad and with the factory supressor on the muzzle its good and quiet. The squirrels shouldn't be too spooked when clearing them off the bird feeders. I guess its time to hang some Oreo cookies from strings, get plenty of practice and declare total war on the tree rats!

Back
Top Bottom