• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ct farmers market Lottery robbed me

Reminds me when I was a warehouse manager, one of my drivers came back excited to tell a story. He was getting lunch at a gas station and 2 people in front of him. The 1st guy bought a few scratch offs and there was only one more left on the roll. Clerk asked if he wanted that one too, he said no. The next guy in line said, I'll take it. He won $50k.

I worked with a guy once who played Lucky 7s exclusively. He was ALWAYS winning, it was unbelievable. He certainly had a knack. Definitely was ahead.

I worked with another guy who always played Cash 3 and he was way ahead also. He said the numbers would come to him, he'd see them (on license plates, billboards, whatever). But it was crazy how often he would hit.

Some people just have that knack.

Some people just have that knack.

Or they say they win anyway.

The thing is that we remember/notice the winners, not all the people you know who play but never win...

Its a evolutionary leftover from how our brains are wired to remember when/where other monkeys found a berry bush or got eaten by a lion.

Or they say they win anyway.

The thing is that we remember/notice the winners, not all the people you know who play but never win...

Its a evolutionary leftover from how our brains are wired to remember when/where other monkeys found a berry bush or got eaten by a lion.

The lucky 7s guy, I know he won all the time because he played everyday at lunch. And I drove since he didn't have a license so I saw it everytIme he won.

I had a co worker who played probably $20 a day. He hit for 15K. After paying back child support and back taxes he claimed maybe 3k. Winner winner free chicken diner! Minus the chicken.

Once upon a time I worked with a guy that threw away probably 25% of his paycheck "scratching"
I used to give him hell about throwing all his money away.
Just after he retired he scratched for $500,000.00

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than to have a basic understanding of math.

STONE MOUNTAIN | Local man wins $500,000

Back
Top Bottom