• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Curse you ODT Georgia Classifieds!

6Bones

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
Non-vigilante Architect
271   0
Reaction score
After swearing to my buds I was finished buying handguns and even making a New Year's resolution that, if by some chance I did buy just one more, I would not add any new calibers; I must now admit that January isn't even over yet and I have already caved. CURSE YOU AND YOUR SWEET DEAL THREADS ODT GEORGIA CLASSIFIEDS! I now have need of a few hundred rounds of .40 and have quickly come to realize I have no idea what it cost before the madness began. I suppose that prior to the "I'll take it!" this would have been a good thing to consider, but in the heat of rapid-fire quick replies and feverishly typed PM's, I didn't have time for such trivial details. Now that the thrill over, I plan to try and trade from my stash of other calibers. Like many of the ODT faithful are doing, I plan to use pre-madness prices at Walmart or other similar, reasonably priced LGS'es, as the trade standard. What were 50rds boxes of FMJ target and JHP self-defense going for prior to the insanity we are seeing today?

Last edited:
I bought my last bulk order Federal brass from PSA a few months back for $12.50 per box. Walmart Tula was around $13 and change I think and then it just went up from there. Generally speaking I would say $13-18 per box of 50 brass case FMJ

You can use Sportsmansguide.com as a reference. They haven't raised their prices yet because they are out of stock on just about everything.

Restraint is part of being mature. However, there is not one mature person to be found on the ODT. Hope you enjoy your new toys.

Back
Top Bottom