• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cussing

sons and daughters of members, cause they are allowed

What are they doing on here? That's what I'm getting at. There is no place for children in 90% of these threads anyway, so why are we being censored. I scrolled through the first 2 pages on "What's New," and there wasn't a single thread that would appeal to a child. Especially a child who doesn't know any cuss words.

What are they doing on here? That's what I'm getting at. There is no place for children in 90% of these threads anyway, so why are we being censored. I scrolled through the first 2 pages on "What's New," and there wasn't a single thread that would appeal to a child. Especially a child who doesn't know any cuss words.

It depends on what you think of as a child. I would not want a 14 year old son or daughter exposed to bad language, but there are plenty of threads here that I would be interested in going through with them.

Why shouldn't they be? If all that is done here is buy, sell and trade, I'm have trouble finding what you have listed in this thread.

I never said that is all that is done on this site, but the majority of the discussions are over most children's heads. Are your children concerned about the "38 Super- What do you think?," or "Citizens Arrest Park District Board for Refusing Public"? (that's two of the latest topics).

I never said that is all that is done on this site, but the majority of the discussions are over most children's heads. Are your children concerned about the "38 Super- What do you think?," or "Citizens Arrest Park District Board for Refusing Public"? (that's two of the latest topics).

But maybe they are into "Chicks with a little meat on their bones".

Back
Top Bottom