• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cussing

I never said that is all that is done on this site, but the majority of the discussions are over most children's heads. Are your children concerned about the "38 Super- What do you think?," or "Citizens Arrest Park District Board for Refusing Public"? (that's two of the latest topics).

I just found over a dozen threads on the first page of "General Discussion" that a young person might be interested in.

There was a time it was considered rude and crude to cuss. I am totally amazed that is has become so common place and accepted by society. I think we can thank TV, Movies and Rap for that. But just the opinion of an old guy

I owe my entire rap career to profanity

Why is cussing banned on this site? I've been thinking about it and I've come to the conclusion that; we are all adults who appear to stand firmly with the second amendment, but have disregarded the first. Why is this? Are there children buying, selling, and trading guns on here? No. I get the whole "his house his rules, if you don't like it leave" mentality. However, it still leaves me scratching my head. So can I get a short explanation on why we can't cuss?
Has nothing to do with the First Admendment. The admenments restrict the Govt. Not private entities. There are plenty of sites that allow cussing, if you want that then you are free to visit.I would assume that you will grow out if the need to cuss so much.

Out of how many?

Why does it matter? They're there.

Why do you want to create a situation in which people would not want their children on this site?

I cuss like a sailor where and when it's appropriate and have no problem getting any message I want across here.

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with the First Admendment. The admenments restrict the Govt. Not private entities. There are plenty of sites that allow cussing, if you want that then you are free to visit.I would assume that you will grow out if the need to cuss so much.

So is it the children were protecting?

Back
Top Bottom