• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Custom Gun work

MilSpec308

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
106   1
Reaction score
So, I was thinking about sending my AK to RifleDynamics to have their premier Arsenal package done to it. $975 for a decent bit of worth they do and RD speaks for themselves. My dilemma is, with the current environment with the new retards in office, I’m worried about shipping a gun and possibly not getting it back. Anybody heard anything about this potential issue?

Always a possibility. Have it insured for what it would cost you to replace it. If talking about the gubment, you will have fair warning for any potential new laws and possible confiscation.
That’s what I’m worried about. They have a bit of a lead time with everybody buying and having work done. Plus they said they couldn’t make any guarantees once my rifle leaves their facility(rightfully so). Kinda worries me about where we’ve come too

Always a possibility. Have it insured for what it would cost you to replace it. If talking about the gubment, you will have fair warning for any potential new laws and possible confiscation.
I sent another AK of mine to him a few years ago and it was an awesome job they did. Runs much more smooth, the adjustable front has block/sight works awesome and it’s more accurate with the crowning they did after cutting the barrel

Back
Top Bottom