Custom leather holsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

gafirefighter

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
After a few years of attempting to improve on my design and technique to a point that I am happy with, I have recently reached a point that I was finally excited to offer my holsters to people other than testers and friends. Being a career firefighter, I started out making leather helmet shields for other firefighters helmets. I have always carried a handgun on my person and peasant many years working part time in retail gun sales. During that time, I have literally owned hundreds of firearms and holsters. This has given me an opportunity to see what works and what does not. What is comfortable, and what is not. I love custom leather holsters. I love the quality and the feel of well made leather goods. I do not like waiting 3 or 4 months to receive said holster though. I also do not like feeling that the product was not worth the purchase price. All of these are reasons that I am now mainly making holsters.

My holsters are made from 6-7 oz veg tanned high quality leather. At this time, everything is done by hand, including the saddle stitching. For inside the waistband, I give the option for pull-the-dot snaps or regular snaps. I can offer my main designs for pretty much and belt size. At this time I only offer natural, dark brown with an aged look, and black. My holsters and designed and built for comfort and function. I take a lot of pride in the overall finish and appearance, but it is not my main concern.

At this time, I am limited in my available guns to mold with, but the plan is to begin to expand these options in the near future. Right now, I can do inside the waistband and outside the waistband for Glock 20/21, Glock 17/22, Glock 19/23, Glock 26/27, and 2" Smith and Wesson J-frame revolvers. I also have a design for an appendix rig for the J-frame. Recently, I have had a few members leave there handgun with me to mold a holster for them that was not listed in my options. That is a possibility if you live in the same area.

Prices range from $55-$75. I am going to add pictures in the next post with some pricing options. Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions. At this time, I am running a 2-3 week turn around on orders.

Thanks,

Adam
317Leatherworks

If you are on Facebook or Instagram, please check out 317Leatherworks

Here are some pictures. The inside the waistband holsters are $65 with just front reinforcement and $75 for a full wrap around reinforcement. Outside the waistband and the appendix holster for the J-Frame is $55-$60 depending on a few options. The fifth picture with the Glock 26 was a custom order from a member here. If you are looking to have your own gun molded or for a different design, we can talk pricing. Just know, nothing that I offer at this time exceeds $75.

Thanks,

Adam

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (34).jpg
    FullSizeRender (34).jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 79
  • FullSizeRender (38).jpg
    FullSizeRender (38).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 77
  • FullSizeRender (49).jpg
    FullSizeRender (49).jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 75