• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

North East GA  Custom Made Gun Belts -- Athens, GA

LiveFreeOrDie

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Greetings everyone! Having a heavy duty gun belt is the most important part of your carry system. Regular off-the-shelf store bought belts do not provide enough support to accommodate a firearm and holster. As a result, you will experience poor concealment as both the holster and gun sags down away from the body creating more printing. Also, a good gun belt is essential to allow a much better and more predictable extraction. You are doing yourself an injustice by using a cheap belt! The solution? You need your own heavy duty custom gun belt!

3_belts.jpg

Your custom gun belt comes from a small, family owned, leather shop tucked away in a garage in the classic city of Athens, Georgia. Each belt is custom made to order to your specifications and measurements. I carefully select the finest leather from the most reputable tanneries in the country guaranteeing you a high quality product every time.

mug_shot.jpg

I put my heart and soul into your order. Every gun belt I make is double layered, edge beveled, burnished, stitched, lined and secured with Chicago screws so you can change out your buckle if you want. The standard size is 1 1/2" wide and approximately 1/4" inch thick! These suckers are sturdy and will last a very long time. I currently offer black, mahogany, dark brown, light brown, saddle tan, and natural tan colors.

color_swatch.jpg

There are twenty plus different buckles you can choose from.
You also choose your thread color! If you would like something different, I'll try my best to accommodate. It's my goal to make you happy.

silver_buckles.jpgbrass_buckles.jpg

The base price for my belts are $89 plus shipping and local GA sales tax.

Shoot me a PM or visit my website at www.ZachsGunBelts.com to get the process started (how to take measurements, etc).

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to making you something. Take care! Zach :)

www.ZachsGunBelts.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom